DON'T WANT A DIAMOND?
Sure, diamonds can be a woman's best friend, but what if you don't feel that way about them? If you feel the need to use a diamond alternative in your engagement ring then you are in luck with so many different kinds of stones to choose from!
Here's my list of equally beautiful options if you do want to do something different. These are excellent very to good for everyday wear.
- Sapphire - blues, greens, yellows, pinks, creams and white
- Ruby - reds and pinks
- Spinel - blues, pinks, purples, greys, reds and black
- Topaz - champagnes, yellows, blues and white
- Alexandrite - changes colour in different lighting between purple and green
- Chrysoberyl - pale to intense bright green
Here's another list of stones that are not awesome for everyday wear but are are gorgeous and on-trend at the moment:
Equally trendy right now are these lab-grown classics that give earth-mined diamonds a real run for their money:
- Lab-Grown or Artisan Diamonds
- Lab-Grown Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald Opal
See my comprehensive guide of qualities of these alternative stones here. If you would like to see any or all of these diamond alternatives come visit me at the the studio for a viewing or shop from my personal collection of exquisite, one-of-a-kind gemstones?